All photos by Virginia Miller
Flavor! Napa is a five-day food and wine festival that took place last weekend in its second annual incarnation, potentially the definitive event representing the wines of the region, and the chefs and cooking that make this grouping of small towns and countryside one of the great culinary and wine destinations in the world.
Despite some nasty rainstorms hitting the area for part of the week, festivities were many and varied, classes and demos, dinners and galas. Here are a few highlights in photos, including sessions with two of the biggest chefs in the world: Thomas Keller and Masaharu Morimoto.
Subscribe to Virgina's twice-monthly newsletter, The Perfect Spot
Most Commented On
- "con-whacker"; nice. - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynaetcvh - May 19, 2013
- The same question could be asked of you. - May 19, 2013
- You have a problem with people sending money - May 19, 2013
- SF RE prices are up 30% in the last year. - May 19, 2013
- Bad analogy. Slaves were not paid. - May 19, 2013
- Employment is a contract between consenting adults - May 19, 2013
- So the Chinese should only be allowed to rent here? - May 19, 2013
- And yet Randy must be very effective otherwise - May 19, 2013
- No names, cases or specific references then? - May 19, 2013